Why choose Soothing Remedies handcrafted products?
- All our products are made in small batches with care.
- All our products are made with high-quality, food grade ingredients.
- Every purchase provides a bar of soap to someone in need in the West Palm Beach area.
Why Soothing Remedies handcrafted soaps are better?
When many people think of soap, the mass produced, commercially manufactured stuff on the shelves of grocery and big box stores is what comes to mind. This "soap" is typically packed full of harsh detergents and toxic, skin stripping ingredients. On the other hand, handcrafted soap is made using a blend of oils, water and lye. When combined, a chemical reaction (saponification) occurs forming glycerin and soap with no lye remaining in the soap.
Soothing Remedies' handcrafted soap bars are made using pure olive oil and Vitamin E, and our liquid soaps are made with a blend of olive, coconut and castor oils and Vitamin E. Some bars include cosmetic-grade pigments, botanicals, herbs and other natural ingredients, and are scented with therapeutic grade essential oils or premium phthlalate FREE fragrance oils. Careful attention is paid to each batch to ensure the finished soaps are nourishing and moisturizing and won't irritate or dry your skin.
Whats and Whys of the oils we use?
- Avocado oil contains vitamins A, D, and E, which makes it healing as well as moisturizing.
- Coconut oil is moisturizing, conditioning and protecting to the skin.
- Castor oil is moisturizing and and conditioning to the skin.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and helps to nourish the skin.
- Neem oil is very nourishing and is known to treat a variety of skin disorders.
- Olive oil is very mild and nourishing. It is the perfect soap making oil for sensitive skin.
Who We Are:
Soothing Remedies products are NOT commercially produced, do NOT contain harmful chemicals , do NOT contain animal fats/by-products and are NEVER tested on animals.
We are committed to supporting our local community and helping those around us stay clean. For each product sold, we donate a bar of soap to someone in need in our West Palm Beach community through our non-profit partners.